Monday, October 12, 2009

Head Over Heels

I'm superbly hyped up now! :)
Days had been filled with lotsa love ♥
And I'm enjoying every single dayyyyyy
Emo time? One word, NO!

Last week was pure love.
Ahhhh, over flowing love I can say. LOL!
Pampered my nails on Tuesday.
Its been such a longgggg time since they're painted with colors ;)


I love to have long nails, they make my fingers look longer! hahahah

Went for McD on Thursday with Daryl..
.. coz I was having a sudden crave for McD fries on Wed nite. Ooops!



andddddd...
I finally get to lay my hands on Sophie Kinsella's "Twenties Girl"!!
Owh, tell me who doesnt love her sense of humour in writing?
Romantic storyline, perfect prince charming... Every girls' dream
*slaps self* Stop dreaming, Yoongsze!!

Thanks, Daryl!!

She's HAPPY!!
Went shoe hunting with Kerting, Emily, Zhi Shin and Phey Chee on Fri.
Mission failed miserably for me :(
Ended up buying a tank top and some bracelets.
Met up with Daryl later in the evening and went for night market at nite.
Awww.. My bubble milk tea! Woots woots~
Uncle oh Uncle, can I be ur neighbour?? I need it everyday! XD

Did a lil shopping on Sat and Sun..
Ahhh, Deepavali sales!
Now, I'm starting to love Msia..
Lots of celebration, Lots of Sales!!!
*flashes big wide smile*
Off to AC now, Bro's treating!! Aww.. tell me bout LOVE! hahahaha

No comments: