Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dreams

Day dreaming ; Who doesnt? ;P
Its one of my passion. I live my life up to it! *exaggerating*
Yes, I'm the typical dreamy teenage girl.
Dreaming bout my future hubby...
Seriously, who doesnt dream bout their prince charming arriving in shinning armour?!
Ahhhhhh, fairy tales ; Another love.. :)


And, when FB quizzes vs a girl like me... Wonders happened! Lol


Marriage by the beach! *flashes big wide smile*



Just imagine... *closes eyes*
Waves lapping by the rocks.. Clear blue sea water...
Soft white sandy beach...
Little flowergirls holding small bouquets of white roses..
The bride, wearing white satin wedding dress.. walking down the aisle made of flowers...
Staring into her Mr Right dressed in white tux..
Him holding her hand, slips down that ring into her finger..
While accompanied by the cooling breeze throughout our lil white ceremony...

Our sweet honeymoon on the cruise..
Laying down on the deck, staring into the dark blue sky..
The night is so bright, decorated with shiny diamonds.. Shooting diamonds..
All we hear is each other's heartbeat..
When nothing else exists ; Only us!
The serenity.. The bliss.. The love.. ♥

Woots woots!!
I do dream alot! Ooppss!
Whats wrong with dreaming when reality is harsh? XD

No comments: