Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Moments

I've embarrassed myself for like...
128597 times in the past two weeks!
Yes, only two weeks and gazillion times of funny moments happened!
Okay, I'm exaggerating.. XD
And.. the best part is, it all happened with the same person!
*hides face in the bag*

Yoongsze oh Yoongsze, when will you ever grow up?

*****

Went for wan tan mee at New World Park the other day with Daryl.
Yes, thats when I literally wanted to dig a hole and bury my face in it!!
The wan tan mee came, I self service-ly picked up all the green chillies and put them in his plate.
Then, he was like.. choosing those chillies from the mee and putting them aside..
I hate chillies... and it turns out that he dont like those chillies too!!
Ahhhh, please kill me, people!

*****

I dropped the parking ticket when we're on the way out from Gurney.
I didnt even realized I was holding the ticket.. and.. *poof* its gone!

YoongSze : Errr.. Is the ticket with you?
Daryl : Nope..
YoongSze : Shit! Its not with me! I lost it!! *tensed*

I usually get tensed up easily kay?
Searched frantically for the piece of ticket, threw everything out from my bag...
He even stopped the car to find.. hahahah!
In the end, I dropped it at the side of the seat.. ZZZZ!!

*****

On Sunday, after church, I went for wan tan mee again! Hahahah!
The best wan tan mee in BM! :)
My awesome sis texted me to buy her newspaper.
Oh great, I didnt even know where to get newspapersssssss! FML
Ended up, troubling Mr Daryl to find for me..
Okay, at least I know where to get a newpaper now..
And, newspapers are much cheaper than magazines although they're wayyyyy thicker! Oopps!
*****

Today... Its the worst!
I slept too much, like seriously.. over dosed! Hahaha
Woke up in the evening. I was damn blur!!!
My brain is like jello! So wobbly! Ooppss!
I even texted him without my realization.. Crapped some shit and left my phone on my bed.
Then I went wandering around my hse until my sis suddenly came and asked me what did I said to him..
I was like.. Ha?? What?

Checked my phone and realized... I was a supergirl for a moment!
I can text when I was dreaming!
Yes, that amazingggggg!!!

****

Ahhhhh! I'm like that!
*cries out loud*
Embarrassing sialllll!! Gahhhh!
*pulls hair*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh...i always wanted a wedding by the beach too!
So much for being indian =(
Dont care!! i still want by the beachhhhhhhhh!!!

Zoe said...

hahah! damn romantic rite? ;)
we shall meet at the beach! hahaha