Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm your biggest fan...

... I'll follow you until you love me
Papa, Paparazzi!

Its Sunday! :)
Went to Convent's Food Fair at BMCC.
Ahhhhh! The heat!!!!
I literally melt like sundae on Sunday! Hahaha
Scorching sun, now I know how much love you have towards me.. ;P
The heat was.. so unbearable till I cant even eat. Lol
Cold drinks were our saviour rite, San? :)
And the fan at Daryl's stall! Ahhhhhh, heaven!


Finally, I get to go for some therapy sessions tdy after a longgggggg week!
Love Love Love!! :D
The adrenaline rush when you're purchasing something...
Awww.. its just so AWESOME! Hahaha
Imagine life without shopping, it'll suck so badly. Ooops!


Bought a window decor for my red hawt baby the other day with Sannie.
Nice venturing around Pulau Tikus! Woots~



:)
One more thing, babies are growing so fast nowadays..
In other words, I feel so old now T____T

I feel like pinching and grabbing her cheeks now!
Yes, I was trying to take a nice photo with her but she's too active for me to control. :(

No comments: