Friday, July 4, 2008

Shut Up and Drive

I had my second driving lesson tdy.
Its much better than the first time! Hehe.
Well, to be exact, my first lesson was quite pathetic.
My instructor 'forced' me to keluar jalan without any briefing.
And I chose the best time to attend my lesson. Its 5.30 to 6.30.
All the big, big gigantic lorries are one the road, Vietnamese cyling happily, bas kilang everywhere...
... and I was in a small lil kancil! ==
I was so tension for the first time and I sat straight for the whole hour. LOL!
I even mati engine at the roundabout coz there are too many lorries.
I'M SCARED!!! =X

Tuition is exciting nowadays.
Baby always bring small lil new things to spice up the tt. LOL!

On Tuesday, he brought his baby pic and gave me.
I have no idea why. He has no idea why too. swt.
He just walked pass me and gave me his pic and walked back to his place. ==

Its a baby boy or girl?

A closer look. Its a boy! Its a boy! Its my BOY! =)


On Wednesday, he brought cute lil highlighters to tt which highlights the tt.
Very small and colourful.
Doesnt suits him at all! LOL!
I asked him to give me one and he returned me a stare.
BLEK!


Compared to a normal sized highlighter. Banyak kecillll!

On Thursday, he brought another cute highlighter.
According to him, he purposely forget to bring this one coz he wana make me high again tdy. SWT!
Yes, yes, he's eerie yet lovable! Hehe!
Muaaaaaaaahhh!

Eerie highlighter! XD

Take it off!

No comments: