Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The day of the month

Its the day of the month again.
Pain like shit! ==
Its excruciatingly pain.
Yes, this is the first time i experience this kind of pain.
Pathetic is the word.

All thanks to fatty.
He's the one who comforts me throughout the week. =)
This neneh even sang 'Twinkle Twinkle Lil Star' to force me to sleep.
According to his mum, the pain will gone after I fall asleep.
He even bring Milo to tt to cure my pain! =D
His mum offered me an Indon medicine but I refused to take it.
I'm stubborn! Hehe! =D

Mummy's mood is very good now I guess.
She kept on buying unnecessary lil titbits for me.
I'm like a small kid craving for sweets for such a long time and she finally buy me some! =)
I'm delighted!!! So high!
Yupi Pizza! Childhood titbits. =)

Saw that small lil mushroom at the bottom? So adorable!

Yea, PUSH POP! Push it to suck it, babeh!



We took grad pic tdy in scul.
Wooooooaaaaaahhhhhh!!
The whole class is turned upside down. LOL!
Everyone had butterfly in their stomach. =X
You can hear ppl asking...
"Eh, hows my hair?"
"Wei, I smile like this okay ah?"
"Where's the shirt? I want to change lah..."
"Our turn d not?"
Vain. Vain. Vain.
No one wants to be ugly in grad pic, okay? =)
Its fun. Its memorable. Its JOY!
I LIKEEEEE~


Reminiscing...

No comments: