Friday, July 25, 2008

Scream out Loud!

Went for my last driving lesson tdy.
I nearly CRIED! Yea, cry!
The rude Malay uncle scolded me like nobody's business.
Uncountable harsh words came out from his mouth within 10 minutes.
I nearly broke down and cried at the traffic light!

He kept on shouting and scolding like a mad dog in the car :
Cepat sikit lah! Kenapa perlahan?
Tak payah berhenti la! Pusing!
Tak payah tengok kereta! Tak payah tunggu!
Pandu pun tak tau pandu!!
Macam mana mau buat ujian?!!


Hurt la! Hurt la!
Deeply wounded by this uncle. Rude ass! ==
I nearly got into an accident bcoz of him.
He stopped me from waiting for cars to cross and in the end, a Waja honked at me like I'm blind driving a car!



These pics where taken yday. =)

Anyway, baby managed to cool me down! Haha!
He fried cheese egg for me for dinner. =)
Satisfied. Contented. Lovin' it.
Muaaaaahhhhhhhh!!


It taste much better than how it looks like!


He even fetched me home without lisence!
Yes, he didnt take his test yet. =X
Bad one!

Getaway.

No comments: