Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Bday

I noe I'm late but I still wanna wish! =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAGEENA!
Sweet Seventeen? =)

Due to some obstacles, we had a small lil suprise bday party at her hse on Friday nite.
Sweet and Simple explains it all. =)





Dear Sageena aka Sweet,
Yes, you are the only one who will make me laugh with funny expressions.
The turning your nose 360 degrees expression is the funniest!
Dont stop being eerie, k?
I love it!
You're HOT! GORGEOUS! BEAUTIFUL!
Remember the comparison that my father did between us? LOL!
Anyway, dont you ever dare to remember this year's party at your house, k?
Muaaaaaahhhhhh! I HEART YOU! =)


5th July 2008
I skipped both tt tdy.
Had my hair cut.
Coz my fringe is tooooooooooooo long!
Had my sweet weekend.
I'm lovin' it!



Later on, my sweet Saturday turns bitter.
My mum is forcing me to study.
Guess what my form teacher told her?
She told her that my results are not that good. Aint that perfect yet.
Helloooooo? NOBODY is PERFECT! =(
She even said I didnt study full heartedly. ==
My lovely mummy wants me to get perfect results.
Yes, its hurtful. I was quite happy with my results, k?
But both of my parents aint happy bout it.
I noe I didnt score full A1s... but at least all As? =(

6th July 2008

Woke up early to go acc tt.
And my beloved friend, Miss Khoo, gave me wrong info.
My acc tt supposed to be from 10 to 12 but instead of 12, she told me 2! ==

I'm missing my BOO!

He's having his monthly test tmw.

Baby, study smart not study hard! =)

Stickwitu.


Against all odds...

2 comments:

The name's Andrea said...

typing error k..that time tuition also i reminded you. should be glad that i did instead of comdemning me. so bad la you. hurt la!!!!

Zoe said...

not comdemning also.. SWT!
Dont get it wrongly, k? =)