Monday, July 21, 2008

Touch the Sky

I believe I can fly...
.... I believe I can touch the sky!
Skip that. Its something very random. =)

I officially declare my love to Sundays!!
Its the best day of the week.
The relaxing mood, the serene surrounding, its a pure bliss!
Should not be TGI Friday, it should be TGI Sunday instead! ==
A piece of crap!

The main reason I fall in love with Sunday is baby will come over to my house for the whole day.
Muahahahahahaha!
Group study ma.. =)
Had a splendid time studying together yday.

Then, guess what?
I drove my whole family out including him!!
Errmmm.. Its only to the laksa stall near my hse. Haha!
I'm sitting for my test on the 28th. Nervous gilerrrr.
Comment on my driving :
DAD : You'll definitely fail la.. Haih.
MUM : I got no comment.
SISTER : I'm going to get headache again!
BABY : Bi, your driving very scary la.. Not good.

Really so miserable meh?
I dun feel so also! Haha!
I was quite satisfied with my skill! XD

At night, my parents took out some old photos to see.
And... I found out why I love hoodie tops and emo pose so muchhhhhh!!
Deng deng deng deng denggggggg!!!!!!!
Take a look at this!!

Then.

Emo not? Hahah!
I got this inner talent since small. =)

Now.



Can you fly with me?

No comments: