Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fashion Parade

Deng deng deng deng....!!!!!!!!
I'm here to blog bout 5K's Fashion Parade.
You must be wondering why my class held this kind of event. LOL
All the humans in my class is estactic, estate, eerie.
Everyone of us is mad. =)

Overall, this Fashion Parade rocks!
Sweet memories.
The last year in school. The last fun event? The last time we eerie together?
Huge applause I would give.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Btw, I was the designer and Andrea was my model.
I'm Venettia de Clinton and Andrea was Kimora Lee Andrea!
Crappy? I love it! =)


The three MC. Swetha. Vassanty. Jade.
The one and only DJ. Yennee!

The reporters.

The photographers.

The judges.



The 10 models.

Before the show!

Wrong button? LOL!

During the show!

Yee Saa. HOT!

Nisha. Sexayyyyy babehhhh.

Cynthia. Gothic looking.

My Indian babe, Sageena.


Vela. The sensual touch of Northen India. =)Lobhie, my durian!! =D

The designers with their models!


Isvarya and Janice! Wild Wild West!


Tengi and bhinie!


Rhenuga and Cynthia! =)


Sannie and Nisha. Dazzling night!


Ainina and Yee Saa. An Afternoon In Paris?


WeiWen and Farah.


Both Rs. Rosshini and Roshini. =)


Yoongie and Andrea. Sophisticated Goddess! XD
Vincci de HulaOhio, Veen and Sageena!
Big Ma and Vela.
After the Show!

Judges busy counting the marks....

...We're waiting impatiently! LOL!

The finalist.

The top 3! Yee Saa. Vela. Sageena.

Charlies Angles??

Mine and Andrea. =)

No comments: