Monday, July 14, 2008

Hoodie

Guess what a tandan of banana is doing in my hse?
I was craving for cekodok and fried bananas for weeksssss!
So, my grandma decided to buy the whole tandan to satisfy my need.
According to her, if she buy one comb of banana, its RM 2 per kg and if she buy one tandan of banana, its only RM 1.20 per kg!
So cheappppp! Of coz buy one tandan la! XD
And now, I guess I'm having diabetis soon! LOL!
I'm eating banana every single day and every single time at home. ==
Serves me right, yea?

I was super high in scul tdy.
Told you, my mood swings.
I can be down at this moment and be high at the very next moment.
Okay, back to my story.
The class is busy planning bout this wednesday's Fashion Parade in 5 Kurshiah. =)
It was like Project Runway! Hehe!
Jade was Heidi Klum. She indeed sounds like her! LOL!

After scul, we [ Jade, Sharoon, Yennee, Huisan, Vincci and me ] went De Egg to choose our grad pic.
The picz are okay le.
I was quite satisfied with mine. =)
The only thing is that I hate my smile!
Yea, seriously, I dont like to smile so happily in front of the cam.
The main reason is my teeth is not nice!


Baby bought me this top tdy.
I love it!
Its HOODIEEEE!!!!
Okay, I get high bout hoodie tops, k? =)
I just love the feeling of wearing hoodie tops.
So secure! LOL! Its nonsense. Just forget bout it.

I love the way you manja-ed me!

2 comments:

Lady Fify said...

weee. ur bf is so romantic. may u guys eva lasting ;)

Zoe said...

hehe. thanks! =D