Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sweet Escape

I slept the whole afternoon tdy.
Was not feeling well. ==
And I skipped acc tt.
As though my acc is very good now!
I was toooo tired and exhausted.
Its all because of yday lor!

26th July '08
Woke up at 9 something in the morning..
... and I slept back! hahaha!
In the end, I realised I was already late, I quickly climbed up and rushed to the toilet.
Halfway bathing, Andrea was already in my hse! ==
She's usually aint that punctual lor! XD
Went to HSBM's Hari K.
I was very reluctant to go, k? =(
I ate nth there and end up walking back to my hse to eat kuey teow teng! Haha!
Chin Hwa, Baby and me enjoyed our lunch while Andrea and her bf enjoyed their time in the living room.

He built this up alone and hammered his fingers till bleed!


HIM!!

After they went back to scul, I performed my driving skill to Andrea!
Muahahahahahaha!
Went to Veen's hse to fetch her along and I drove around the taman.
Yeah, I was dangerous and reckless!
I'm so going to freak out on Monday! *pray hard for me to pass*
After sending everyone back home, I didnt realise that it was late already.
I went lepak-lepak at my grandma's hse and shouted like a mad dog when I saw the time!
Tensionly rushed back home for Bio tt. =)
As usual, I'm dead in Bio tt.


After tt, went back home. Tai korkor, Sannie and baby came over and poof we went to St Anne.We [ Tai korkor, Sannie, Andrea, my sis, baby and I ] cramped into a small Kelisa. Hahah! I wonder why the tyre didnt puncture! Went there and met up with Jade, Big Ma, Roshini and Sageena.

My bubble milk tea!! =)

I managed to camwhore in dark! LOL!

Andrea drove us [ sannie, baby and I ] home first.
Her driving skills are like mine only lor!
Scary betul!
She can even forget to put down the handbreak and start driving.
Sannie and I screamed and shouted throughout the journey. Haha!
The climax is when Andrea nearly bang into a motorcycle.
Yes, yes, the motorcycle is right in front of us!!!
Tension gilerrrr!

After the tough ride, I was really tired, sleepy, exhausted and everything...
... Slept like a pig for the day! =)
Our first time....
.... 26th July 'o8!

No comments: