Saturday, July 19, 2008

De Spice!

Busy. Hectic. Tired.
Yet, I'm lovin' my life! =)
I've finished reading 3 books in a week.
Repentance? Yeah, maybe!

1st Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsela
Tell you wad? She's awesome! I just love her books.



2nd Holly Would Dream by Karen Quinn
Aint that bad. Suits those who loves fashion.


3rd Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsela
Yeah babeh! Its her book again. =)

I wonder why those main male characters in the books are soooooo PERFECT!
They're HOT! CHARMING! DROP DEAD HEART THROB!
The characters in the books are like living in a fairytale.
The girl will definitely find her Prince Charming in shining armour at the end of the story...
Romantic gilllllerrrrrrrr!
I like! Hahaha!


Again, my grandma went and buy a tandan of banana. ==
Me; Mummy
Why grandma always buy banana?
She know you all banana ppl ma.. She wants to feed you all with banana.
I returned her with a stare. ==


* Banana ppl = Chinese who doesn't knows how to speak, write and read Mandarin.


My phone officially broke down tdy.
I accidentally dropped it into a bucket of water that day.
Great, huh?
I'm using an estate phone now and all my contacts are not in my SIM card.
Damn!!! All stuck in my phone.



Went Bio tuition tdy.
Andrea and Lobhini made me realised something. =)
They insisted that baby treated me very good.
In the beginning, I denied. LOL!
After some thoughts....
.... I realised that I'm the worst gf ever!
Yes, take my word. I'm a cow!
Muaaaaahahahahah!
He tolerated my temper.
He made me smile.
He cheered me up.
He's always there for me.
He said he'll never leave me alone...
He warmed me with his hug.
He secured me with his words.
He showed me the meaning of love!
I have to admit that he's the BESTTTT! =D
*syok sendiri*
Yes, I couldn't ask for more from him.
He's the one, my charming prince in shining armour.

An ordinary life is a crime? You gave my extraordinary life!





Our Love Potion from Tao. =)

I love you.

No comments: