Monday, December 29, 2008

Random

I miss my bf! *screams*
He's still in KL. That means... I cant spend my New Year Eve countdown with him! =(

Through this KL trip, I really learnt alot bout him. All those fucking stupid rumours bout him are fake! ;) He's still the adorable one, the beng beng one, leading his own life without bothering the others but those fucking free bitches outside just cant stop creating rumours bout him. Seriously, what are you people's problem?! Just leave us ALONE! Damn! Changing the story, cutting short the story, doesnt mean anything! The mistake is on your side. So, shut the fuck up and ADMIT it. If you people refuse to admit it, please DONT start spreading rumours bout others and act like I'm-so-innocent in front of others. *pukes* One word ; FAKERS!

I'm not supposed to be angry in this post. Aih.

I've realized that...

I'm very deep in love with him. He was the guy I wanted. Perfectly mould for me. ;)

I have always wanted a guy who loves to give me surprises.
I have always wanted a guy who loves to tease me.
I have always wanted a guy who loves to laugh!
I have always wanted a guy who can make silly jokes in any situation.
I have always wanted a guy who is much taller than me.
I have always wanted a guy with really nice pair of teeth and has a nice smile!
I have always wanted a guy who wears spects!!!!
I have always wanted a guy who can make me feel secure in his arms.
I have always wanted a guy who can buy me lots n lots of lollipops!
I have always wanted a guy who can stay up late at night with me when I cant sleep.
I have always wanted a guy who can sing to me whenever I want! ;)

And most of all...
I have always wanted a guy who LOVES me and I LOVE him too!

He was the guy that I've wanted.
Yes, its you! Stop turning around and carve a smile on your face.
Baby, I love you.
Its our 44th month anniversary! =)

1 comment:

Louis Beh said...

I am fine la.. I admire you so much.. 44 months...!! I only 4 months... >.<'' you found your true love.. wish you two happy forever~