Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Awaken

I've successfully been awake for the whole afternoon.
Busy doing magazine's stuff.

33 or 34 more days left?
I dont know. I dont want to know.
According to my mum, I got only one more month to live.
Its that miserable, perhaps. LOL!

Yes, I'm not going to care bout that Add Maths mark anymore.
I'm just glad that my sir, Mr Lo added marks for me.
Okay, trials results are important lo!
That one mark really meant alot too me, k?
Big relief! =)

I had a big fight with my mum just now on the way back from school.
Its stupid. Real stupid.
I screamed, she shouted, I defended, she scolded.
And, I'm having sore throat now!
Hahah! Serves me right, yea?

Seminar is starting this week!
I'm glad that I will be able to meet baby for extra 6 hours this weekend.
I'm sad that the big day is really arriving.

No comments: