Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Say M.A.D

Call us MAD! Lmao.
It was hectic in school today.
So many things happened.
1. I forgot to bring my pendrive to school.
It is so important coz we're touching up everything bout the magazine in school today!
In the end, I phoned my mum with Pn Marlinawati's phone. =)

2. Pn Marlinawati asked us to give some testimony about our life in upper secondary with Physics and Add Maths.
Its the worst! I was busy waiting for my mum throughout the talk. XD
I crapped and talked stupid things on the spot. Yes!
I sounded so mean and discouraging. =(
Sorry ya Form3 girls! I dont mean it.

3. During the talk, suddenly I felt something dripping!
My nose is bleeding! And...
I happily turned to Andrea and tell her that my nose is bleeding. swt.
I ended up running like mad to the toilet to wash my blood.
Disgusting!

4. We camwhored in the class!
Muahahahahah! We spent about the whole day sitting in front of the lappy!
We even camwhored with Mr Chin and Pn Haryaty. =)
The camwhore team :
Yoong Sze, Andrea, Hui San, Veen Chea, Yen Nee, Jade, Swetha, Sageena, Rusheni, Roshini, Sue Teng, Lobhini
Yes, yes, its a big team! LOL!
Teng Teng Teng Teng!!!!!
*curtain rolls*







Zombies.








Last but not least, a normal photo of mine. =)






2 comments:

yeeween said...

eh cute lah ur last pic..! :)

Zoe said...

hahaha!
dun puji la..
kembang d! XD