Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Saturday Night Out

Last Saturday is a very tiring day for me!!! =(
Just imagine...

I woke up at 8 and rushed to school.
Rushed back home at 1.30 for seminar.
I had 3 hours of Bio seminar in Purnama.
Continued by 2 hours of Acc tuition.
And... the best of all, meeting Raymond Lam in AC till 12++


I was a dead zombie at the end of the day.
Its stupid, I wasted the whole day!! =(
SPM is... aih.. please dont talk about it!!


Okay, come back to the main point = Raymond Lam!
My sis was soooooooooooo into him and is going to marry him the very next second. LOL!
She was the one who indirectly forced my mum to bring her to AC!
She even bought his CD and ticket to see him!
Oh my... I dunno why la..
Perhaps he's not Wilber Pan!! Muahahahah!


After sending her to the crowd, my mum was really worried bout her. ==
According to her, the crowd is tooooooo big!
My goodness!!!
So, my mum and I have to wait and look for her for the entire night.
Yes, it is so 'wu liao'!
I sat at the KFC tiang and stare towards the stage for the whole night.
Booohoooohooooo!! =(


Despite the boring-ness, I decided to cam whore! =)
I'm using my mum's phone coz her new phone is much more canggih than mine lor!
5.0 mega pixel! I dunno why she need such phone lor! XD



No comments: