Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Shoppin'

Prefects' Luncheon is on the 25th of October!
Which means... Its on this Saturday!


I'm not as excited as the year before.
I dont know why... I just felt lazy to go!
Coz... after that luncheon, I still have to continue my day with 5 hours of tuition.
Boooohoooooo!! =(


Anyway, went Jusco on Sunday just to shop for new dress.
Maklumlah, I DONT wear dresses! LOL!
The theme of the luncheon is 'Retro'.
Err.. well, it is supposed to be 'Techno' in the beginning.
The suggestion that the organizers gave was just ridiculous.
They suggested us to hang CDs around us and tie earphone wires around our wrist.
Yes, yes, we're going hotel and everyone will stare blankly at us.
We're from Mars, perhaps! ==


And I was so bad luck on that day.
My beloved iPanema's slippers spoilt!
Ended up buying a new one in Vincci. =)



Poor slippers.

I tried on a few dresses and got vain in the dressing room.swt.


Dress No. 1

My sis said I looked like an aunty wearing this dress. ==


Dress No. 2


Pink is so not my cup of tea.


Dress No. 3


I bought this but I regretted! I DONT like it. ==

Actually,

I can wear this to the luncheon but I dont want! hahaha! Its my mum's.

No comments: