Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I can't stop....

.... loving you! =)
Okay, after 2 emo posts, this shall be a happy one!

I was surprised with my BM marks today.
Its a good news. LOL!
Yes, yes, it is added in my collection of A1s. =)
I was so nervous that I walked around the class while waiting for teacher to call my name.
I cant sit. I cant stand. I MUST WALK!
Roaming around the class like an abandoned puppy.
Smiled when I saw my paper.
Ahhhh... At last, something that didnt disappoint me.


Back to last week....
It was a surprise.
Last Sat, he told me that he bought me something and asked me to go and take from him.

Me ; Him

Baby, I bought for you something...
What?
I know you dun want that shirt, I bought you a new pants!
Ha? Pants? *faint*
Yes, pants! Happy not?

Hence, I quickly drove to his house to take it. Hahah!
He came in the car with a Padini bag.
Wahhhhhhhh!!
And....
.... It was not pants, it was the hoodie shirt!!!!!
I was HIGH, BLUSHED, DELIGHTED!
It was the shirt that I saw that day but I asked him not to buy because it was too expensive.
I'm actually waiting for the year-end sales. =X
Inside the bag, there's something else...
A pair of earrings!!!!
He chose it himself this time. =)

*bloated with love * ==


Although its nothing special, it meant alot to me. =)



How could I not love him?

No comments: