Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Deepavali

Visited Rosshini's house at the afternoon and Lobhini's house at night.
Its tiring but fun. =)

Coz...

I got to meet my bf for the day!
I got to meet my friends!
I got to see my gorgeous Indian friends is Punjabi suit!
I got deepavali-pau!! LOL!

I love going my friend's hse during Deepavali but I felt ashamed to go their hse!!

1. I cant take spicy food. Yes, the main food is curry! Hahah!
2. I dunno how to eat with my hand. I'll only use 2 fingers. ==
3. I dont take curry prawns. I'm allergic to seafood la!

Before going out.

I'm bloated fish ; He's sad Darlie

Teng. WeiWen. Lobhie.

US!

The ala kampung style! My hand looks so long in this pic. hahah!

The yummylicious jelly made by Lobhie's mum.

They are that vain. =)

My kampung boy! ==

No comments: