Thursday, October 16, 2008

Say Cheese, Smile!

I'm glad that dad didnt blamed much on me bcoz of the car thinggy! =)
And.. I'm allowed to drive again, after one day of no-you-cant-drive look from my mum. =D
Muahahahahaha~
Okay, I promised to be more careful now.
I shall reveal what happened that night. =X
I was reversing out my car and...
.. I bang one of the plant's pot until it breaks and the tree fell on my car!! ==
Its ridiculous, I know.
Actually, I know I'm going to bang the pot, kay?!
I know!! I know!! I know!!
I know there's not enough space for me to reverse anymore!
But.. I'm just too lazy to turn the stereng. ==
Swt. I am that lazy!


I'm glad that finally someone listened to me bout what is happening.
I'm just happy that Sageena and Jade were great listeners. LOL!
Yea la, yea la, I told them my problem lor!
Whether they like it or not, I'll continue ranting to them.
I dont care!! XD
Just bear with me la, kay? Sorry babes~
Its difficult to tell out my prob to the one I'm close with.
Weird, eh?


One more thing, I do not cheat on my boyfriend!


Muahahaha! Emo-fied.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, found this silly part of the story. Laziness kill the cat.

Zoe said...

LOL!
I'm always that lazy.. ==
Serves me right, yea? XD