Monday, October 20, 2008

Childhood

Eric Chuah Chang Chun!
*scream out loud*



My new boyfriend!
Yes, I've officially broke up with Naz.








==













I'm just jk la!!! LOL!
Eric is my newly found small kid.
He's the worst kid ever!! Blur. Talkative. Loves to laugh.
I went to my grandma's hse last Saturday and he stays opposite my grandma's hse.



Eric!!


Me : How old are you?
Him : Err... I... I'm still small la!
Swt rite?! He dunno how to say how old is he but he'll be showing four fingers. ==
Then, my uncle asked...
Uncle : Wad is your teacher's name?
Him : No name one!
Uncle : How you call her?
Him : Miss Lucy la... but she dun have name one.

Ya Allah!!!!!
Uncle : Wad is your daddy's name?
Him : ROBERT!! *shouted happily*
His Sis : NO!! He simply talk one.

Then, his sis pulled me and dragged me along to play hide and seek.
Yes, note that! Hide and seek!
And this small lil boy dun understand the meaning of hide and seek lor!!




First Round.
I seek, both of them hide.

Me : Okay d ma?
Joanne, his sis : Okay d!!

The very next moment, I saw him running out from his hiding place and waving happily to me!
He was shouting ' I'm here! I'm here! ' Oh my...

Second Round.
Joanne seek, me and Eric hide.
He was hiding with me behind the door and once he saw his sis walked pass us...
Wakakakakakakak! He started laughing loudly! ==

Him : Why u so fast can find me one?
Joanne : You laugh so loud.
Him : I purposely one! Haha.

Third Round.
He seek, me and Joanne hide.
He's the blurest kid ever!
He went into a room and shouted,
" Where are you all? Come out la. I'm in the room d!"



The only thing that he is very sure is...
"Spongebob Square Pants la! You dunno meh?"
His shirt's cartoon. swt.

Pictures of the Day!




No comments: