Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sexay~

Wuhuhuhuhu~
Again, without fail, I'm sick again.
Even this minor lil Acc test also I will fall sick.
Its like I'm being cursed or wad. Haha!
I was fine, healthy, talking loudly before test.
I started to sneeze, feeling cold, flu when I started doing halfway.
The worst part is, I DONT HAVE A SINGLE PIECE OF TISSUE WITH ME!

Oh my... Its the worst!
My advice, please bring tissue along wherever you go! Haha!
I dont have this good habit coz... baby is the one who will bring tissue for me! ==
From now onwards, I'll put a packet of my sexy Onwards tissue in my pocket d.
*well, I'll try my very best to remember*

Now, sit back and relax while I show ya'll my sexy Onwards tissue!


My morning pack of tissue. =)


Ooohh Lala~ How to resist the seduction? LOL!

*drooling*

I'll definitely bring this sexy babe to my candle light dinner! XD


Its the best! Coz... it has 3 ply~
3 ply means not that rough la! Normal tissues have only 2 ply...
... Since I always flu, my nose will be like a snake la!
Always change skin coz rough tissues make my nose 'lut pui'. ==

No comment. ==

No comments: