Monday, October 13, 2008

Omen? Amen?

Argh, shit does happens. Doesn't it?
Everything was so fucked up lately.
Yes, note that! =(

I'm tired of everything.
I need to runaway! I need to escape!
Baby, bring me back to our sweet escape's days...
... I miss 'em.

Everything is bothering my mind.
I'm thinking too much. Way too much.
I need to clear everything to concentrate on my studies.
Concentrate, Yoong Sze!

Guess what?
I banged my car today.
I was shocked. Bumper cracked. It fell off.
Mum screamed. Dad was pissed. Aunty shouted. Grandma was shocked too.
Well, this is not my first time.
2 accidents in 3 months!
I'm reckless, that's it.


I lost something which is freaking important.
Our magazine should be send to the printer tmw.
And now?
Urgh... I dont know when.
Ya, ya, I know its late already!!!!!

I cant take it anymore.
I need HIM.
Where's our sweet escapade?
You're my addiction.



No comments: