Friday, May 23, 2008

Agape

Its hectic. Tired. Sleepy.
Yea, these few days after exam is very hectic.
All I wanna say is...
Thank God for making everything which went on so smoothly. =)

Its Teacher's Day today.
Initially, I was quite pissed with prefect's duty.
Its just a piece of crap.
Form5 prefect's have to ronda throughout the day!
Ain't this supposed to be our last year celebrating Teacher's Day? ==
And guess what?
My duty was the "BEST"
I have to do my duty under the scorching hot sun!
My duty is to take care of the Form3 students at the field. WTF!
F4 and F5 happily enjoying in the hall and I'm the unlucky one under the hot sun.
I just dont freaking understand why cant the F3 prefects take care of the F3 students?
My fire is half way burning throughout the duty.
Then... Then.. THEN!!!
The human came and scold me!
A COMPLETE COW!!!
The students were loitering around. Come on la.. Its Teacher's Day, k?! ==
That human happily chit-chatting and I have to chase everyone into the field. DAMN!
By that time, I can see my hair is on fire d. Such cow!

In the end, Andrea came and called me to go back class.
Such relief. =)
Thanks babe.

The performance was great.
The indian chic dancing caught my attention.
Woots~
Water balloons? Haha! I shall keep it as secret.
Then, its 5K's performance.
Kinda screwed up le but I loved it!
We only start practising yesterday, k? XD
Shall upload the pics after I come back from CF camp.

CF camp is tmw.
Can you believe it?! ITS TOMORROW!
I'm not packed yet.. Happily blogging.
Lazy to pack lah...

*

Random


This is what happened during language tuition. ==

I realised that neneh is very popular in my blog!

I shall repent. XD

Can you tell it?
I'm already missing you...

No comments: