Saturday, May 17, 2008

I believe I can fly

Yeah, babeh!
One more subject to go! =D
Actually.. Its 2 but I consider it as 1 coz..
EST is not a subject! XD

Its a relaxing day I would say.
Hanged on the phone with neneh for the night.
You know, when exam comes.. its difficult to talk on the phone every night.
This is another obvious reason I hate examinations. =)
Woke up at 11 tdy.
Laze around. Eat alot. Read Shopaholic.
Then, I went back to SLEEP!
Woke up at 5 something.
Oh, such bliss. =)

Did sago pudding yday.
Its easy, simple and yummy.
Gave him some during tt.
And guess what?
His mum loves it! =D






I'm currently very into Shopaholic novels.
Damn! Its very.. very hilarious. Haha!
Very entertaining due the the exam fever.
I lend Andrea's book for like.. err... 2 years back?
But I did nth with it.
I decided to dig it out and read again.
Eventually, I got hooked by it. =D
I love the Shopaholic and Baby the MOST!!
Very funny yet romantic.
Her boyfriend/husband is so.. PERFECT!!
Very gentle, nice, romantic, secure.. and EVERYTHING!!
I want a boyfriend like him! Can I? Haha!
I know its demanding...






Throughout the week, my scul announced some great new scul rules.
Its a lil bit stupid I would say.
First,
We are not allowed to buy drinks and ice cream from the stalls outside our scul. ==
The main reason is, the sellers dont have any suntikan.
According to Pn Azizah, we'll get disease after drinking or eating those stuffs. SWT!
And the great thing is, prefects are supposed to write down names of those who buy from them.
I wana drink bubble milk tea!!
Okay, I have to admit that I'm a lil bit obsessed with bubble milk tea. LOL!
I used to ask him to buy me bubble milk tea whenever there is pasar malam.
Yes, yes, he'll buy and send all the way to my hse or my aunt's shop.
Then I'll be flying and banging the ceiling coz I'll get too excited and high to drink bubble milk tea.
I always crave for it! XD

His honeydew and my original flavour. Simply yummylicious.


My aunt's shop.

Second,
We must ask teacher's permission to use the public phone! ==
And our time limit is 3 minutes only.
Cant talk longer than 3 minutes.
How to ask teacher's permission to use the public phone???
Teacher, I can I use the phone coz I wana phone my mum to remind her to come and fetch me?
Oh God, what the hell are they thinking?!
Stupid school rules!

Okkkkaayyyyyyyy, enough of complains.
I miss my mum and my pap.
They've been away for a few days and will only be back on Sunday. =(
No one to talk crap with me.
I dun like!
I need humans to talk stupid things with my everyday!!!
Okay la, I have to admit that I'm a lil bit stupid and silly.
My new fringe even make me look more deng.
It suits my personality. =(
Once I open my mouth to talk...
Oh God, I'm a deng kid.


I was browsing through my photos and..
I found this!
Our usual Sunday routine...
Studying at my hse.
He's so cute!
Oooppz!








Darlie advertisement, anyone?
You make my fly...

No comments: