Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I feel good~

I feel good~
Lalalalalalalala!
With sugar and spice...!!
LOL!!
Yeah babeh!
Its the day!
I can smell the scent and aroma of holiday rushing through my nose! Haha!
Practically, I screwed up my Bio paper2.
But who cares?
I'm toooooo highhhhhhh to care bout it! haha!
I procrastinated alot yday.
I kept on dreaming and thinking bout my life after exams, after my bday, after I get my car license, after SPM, during holidays... blablabla..
So high you noe!!! XD
Very difficult to come back to the reality world.
That is how I screwed up my paper la. =X


Okay, enough of those high and estatic events.
Last week was a tragic to China.
The earthquake in Szechuan killed numerous of them.
Its sad and sympathetic.
All houses were gone. All the smiles on the faces were gone.
The whole city is numb.
Kids lost their parents. Parents lost their kids.
They'd suffered alot.
Its good to see helps are handed in to China.
Every nation in the world took this thing serious.
Money, provisions and everything is donated.
And in this tragic situation, some idiots even stole the donations for the victims.
COW SENSE?!
Its for the victims, not for you!! Damn!
Luckily, the fast act from the China government managed to arrest those idiots. =)
Thank God.

Its been a week since the earthquake.
The town mourns while the search is still going on.
There are no fresh flowers for sale in this earthquake zone, so people use whatever they had to make a wreaths.
White toilet papers, bandages were scrunched up to look like flowers.
Everyone stood in silence. Many had tears blinding up their eyes.
According to one of the nurse, its too much to bear as she sees so many ppl passed away, she got nothing to say.
For more videos, please click this
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7397838.stm









Let us send our loves to the victims.
Father Lord,
I lay those victims in your Mighty hand.
I pray that you'll grant good health to the survivors,
the rescue team will successfully find more victims under those smashed buildings.
Father, I pray that you'll bring back smiles on their faces.
Amen.

You know I mean it...

No comments: