Thursday, May 1, 2008

Reluctance

My eyes were swollen now.
Slept at around 3.30 am yday and woke up at 6.30 am.
What the heck am I thinking?!
Yes, yes, I wana study..
Oh, its a lie!
My mind is fully concentrating to study but once I flipped the book, I feel like closing it back again.
Argh~
I am very reluctant to STUDY la!!!


Neneh planned to skip scul with me tdy but failed. Haha!
He got oral tdy. XD
Waiting for neneh to come back from scul.
Hopefully he's skipping his usual Friday routine tdy. =D
I'm waiting eagerly for him to come back...

NENEH IS BACK!
Woots~

Jade once asked...
"Why always blog bout ur boyfriend one?"
Well... My neneh is my LIFE!
Woooaahhhh!
I basically spent every single minute with him everyday.
I'll be meeting him for 7 days in a week?
And..
He's always on my mind, in my heart, in my life! ==
disgusting.. LOL!

Once again, I present two deng deng kids. XD

Say 'cheese'!

What you did...

No comments: