Saturday, May 3, 2008

Exam fever

This gonna be my last post for the week.
Will be away due to exam. =(
I'm gonna miss blogging.
I'm currently very dead.
Fighting againts time.
Why must I study last minute everytime?
Lazy la! ==

Tdy is plain boring.
Burying myself under those books.
Sink my butt in those cushion.
Ahhh...
Devastated. Exhausted.
Physics is haunting, killing, abusing me brain! Damn!
I dont understand a single thing.
How can human actually created that?
Exam gonna be loooooonggggggggg and draaaaaggggggggyyyyyy
Yea, I mean LONG!
3 freaking weeks.
I'm gonna sick for 3 freaking weeks!
I'm always sick during exam. ==
By 1.05 p.m. on 21st of May 2008, I'll be jumping like a mad dog in scul.
And I'll be lying deadly on my bed. XD


Went Billion tdy to buy some snacks.
Yes, I must eat while studying.
That is why I'm always growing sideways. =X
Guess who I saw??
I saw my stepaunty?
Ermm.. She's my grandfather's second wife's daughter.
Whooaahhh! I totally forget who she is.
She's only one year older than me!!!

Me : Mummy, who is this?
Mum : I tell u later.
Me : Why cannot tell now?
Mum : Haiyah, later means later la. Dont ask so much.
==
Random picz


He's mine! WAKAKAKAKAKA!


Last but not least, a video to entertain all of you. =)

Baby, I just wana tell you that...

I miss you!

3 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

haha...the video is about a bank in china, right... taken from kennysia.com? i'm his 'loyal' reader wei @@

Zoe said...

dunno.. my cousin send me through msn one. hehe. damn funny

Yvette said...

d video so men-toot-toot-kan..haha