Thursday, May 29, 2008

CF camp '08

Yes, yes!
I'm back from Cameron Highlands.
Its freezing cold there.
The tap water is like ice water. ==
And the worst part is...
The heater is not working!!!!!!!
Ended up, bathing once a day. Haha!
DAY 1
On the way to Cameron...
Sageena popped out an eerie Pooh.
We named it 'CaterPooh' coz its like caterpillar! XD
We even took picz outside the 'aromatherapy' toilet!! LOL!
That Joycelynn so high with the camera.
Miss Ooi. Me. Andrea.
Then..
We realised we arrived at the wrong place!!
We arrived at SzeChuan!!
Where's Cameron??!!
Oh my, look at that!!
Its the scenery along the way to Chefoo. ==
Once we reached the place, I start climbing up the playground thinggy.
I get so high and excited when I saw it!! XD
After unpacking our stuff, Andrea and me rushed down to finish up our Love Binder. =)
We missed the 'Getting-to-know-you Session' ==
So colorful rite? I HEART IT!!
At night, we celebrated my cousin's bday! =)
It was a surprise celebration.
The bday girl.
DAY 2
Woke up early in the morning.
Shaking like jelly.
Cold like MAD!!!! XD
Had a hearty breakfast!
Milo is the best cure for freezing. =)
The breakfast prepared by my Angel! =D
In the afternoon, we went to the Flower Farm and Bee Farm.
Thats when the camera start functioning!!
Both maniac!
The Hotel so yeng. So hua-hua! LOL!
Attention!!
Poser of the day.
Me. Andrea. Jade. Sageena. Yennee. Big Ma.
At the entrance.
Why are we here? =(
Smile la smile.
Where's our parents?? They abandoned us??
Why are we at Gua Niah?? How to go back?
Mummy, bring me back. ==
Yeah, we found the way back!!
Sang Singa, dont attack my friends. XD
Yes, we'll be save after this bridge!!
LOL!! Ignore my storyline.


Baby, I want rose!! ==

Our next stop, Bee Farm!!

Its practically lame.
Nth to see! ==
And I got tricked by Shasha!!
She told everyone that not to make noise coz the bee will get high and attack us.
I also tension la.
She talked so loud.
I called her to lower down her voice and she burst out laughing. ==
Shasha, I'll slap your face and put chilli padi in your mouth!
LOL! Inside joke!

Last but not least, the group pic.
Shall continue my post tmw.
Neneh is killing my comp by nudging thousands of times. ==
True love forever mine...

No comments: