Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lil' pieces

I actually did nth tdy. haha.
Laze around like a big fat pig. =X
Then, mum say she wana cut her hair.
She dragged me along.
Well, I got my hair cut again! =D






My aunt say I looked old coz my face is getting thinner. Really? =(


Last night, I had a looooooonggggggg talk with my parents.
My dad reminded me that I'll only be in scul for half a year more! ==
What?! 6 more months?!
Its not enough.
Convent is my first primary scul and last secondary scul.
Cant I stay longer? =(
I'm not looking forward to leave the scul although I hate scul rules?
I'm rebellious! =X
I'll have to make new friends when I'm out.
Who can else can accept my sillyness except my friends?
Nobody I guess. LOL!



Oh, ya!!
I'm here to promote Mr Dennis Lim's new video.
He's a born-to-be COMEDIAN! =D
These are some of my favourites!
Laugh till my stomach cramp man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnXws7TMaBs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctS56s4I3lE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAnFFqN5JVU

Yoongz:Purple ; Dennis:Green
I'm going to promote you again in my blog lahh
Haha! Thanksssss
Go view my new blog!!!
Ha? Then the other one is ur bf's ah?
My bf?
Yea, the old one. Your bf's blog izzit?
==

My bf's blog?
Neneh took over my old blog? LOL!
Does that blog looks like his blog?!
Maybe too much pics of him?
I shall repent. XD
I'm already missing neneh! =(


He'll be at cc tonight.
No one will pujuk me to sleep. XD
Its our lil thing - pujuk pujuk session. =D
He'll sing nursery songs to make me sleep every night.
"Mary had a little lamb" "Twinkle twinkle lil star" and bla bla bla..
I noe its chidish =(
The main cause of this lil thing is...
I'll talk alot and cant fall asleep. Haha!
So, indirectly he's forced to make me sleep. ==

Baby, I LOVE YOU so much!!

Ahhhh...




You know I mean it...

No comments: