Thursday, May 8, 2008

Boredom

Last paper for the week.
I was waiting for sooooo looonnggg for tdy.
The feeling of holiday is coming nearer.
I can see myself sleeping like a dead pig on the bed. I can see myself on9-ing all day long.
Woots~


I'm excited bout tonight's tt.
I can meet neneh! XD
I noe I just meet him yday, but its different.
We used to meet almost everyday.
Now? Twice per week?
STUPID EXAM! ==
Okay, let me explain why I call him neneh. =D
Neneh = Indian
He's a mixture of mamak + chinese.
So, his neneh!!
I used to call him Tua Pui Neneh
and he'll call me Seh Pui Neneh!
Tua Pui Neneh = Big fat neneh
Seh Pui Neneh = Small fat neneh? =X
==

Neneh cracked a lame joke yday.
Neneh: Blue ; Me: Pink ; Veen : Purple

I feel like eating 'muachi' now.
Haiyoh, I dunno how la when you pregnant time. Everyday wana eat this and that.
Yea lo. When she pregnant our baby time ah, I dunno what to do la.
Who wana marry you? I wana marry mat salleh!
Hana. I noe la.. I O-lleh. You dun want me. =(

*O-lleh = Black-leh.
I cant stop laughing. Its stupid! LAME!! XD


I finally realized that he's worse than me.
He loves to talk crap more than me and...
He's even noisier than me!!
Cis!
I'm already considered as a..
1. Cant keep my mouth shut
2. Extreme crappy
3. Unnecessary sound effect
4. Mad
5. Very imaginative
6. Always laugh for nothing
You will not find peace when you're with me unless I'm sick. =D



My cousin told me a silly stunt made a girl in her tt.
Teacher : What is buffet?
She pronounced buffet as 'baffet'
According to her, the word buffet must be pronounced as that coz we pronounced buffalo as 'baffalo'. So, its 'baffet' not 'boofet'
She kept on arguing with the teacher for her theory.

Damn! I burst out laughing throughout the journey back to my hse. =X



*
Pictures

His wild hairy leg with my hand. ==


I dun even noe why I upload this pic. =X


Exam dilemma

Love. Miss. Want. Need. YOU!

No comments: