Friday, May 23, 2008

Tagged

Okay, okay. I've been tagged by Miss Khoo and Yvette.
Tag #1The rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
Can I dun tag anyone? =)
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
No need la
*
1. Whatever I do, the first thing that pop to my mind is my neneh!
2. I'm very much in love with my boyfriend!!!!
3. My birthday is on Father's Day! =)
4. I love to imagine bout my future husband. LOL!
5. I'm very straight forward, direct. =X
6. I laugh at stupid things.
7. I don't like to keep quiet; I'm loud and noisy!
8. Seriously, I need him. XD
Tag #2
Tag 8 people in your links list at the end of the post.
Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
Ignore this.
*
1. What do you want the most now?
My NENEH!!!!!
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A successful person with a happy family. =)
3. What would you do if you've lose everything in one shot?
I'll RUN to neneh.
4. What are you afraid to lose now?
Obviously, my neneh who taught me what is love, joy and EVERYTHING.
5. Do you believe in being in love forever?
Yes, he made me believed it but I want more than FOREVER! Can I?
6. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
I'll make that someone love me and confess to me first!! I'm shy la...
7. What would you do when you're feeling down and depressed?
Cry and talk to my Father in heaven.
8. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
As crappy as me. And its neneh!
9. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Bitch.
10. Do you cherish every single of your friendships?
Of course!
11. Do you believe in God?
He's my Father in heaven. So, do you I believe him? Definitely.
12. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Loved ones. Cherished ones.
13. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Am I supposed to answer this? ==
The answer is quite obvious rite?
14. What do you want your friends to be like?
Themselves and I'm lovin' all of them.
15. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
A friend that will share all joy and sorrows together.
16. If you can have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?
Day dreaming... But I'm lovin' the things I'm dreaming bout.
17. If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?
My the one and only boyfriend.
18. Would you die in order to save the ones you love?
I'll save all my loved ones... but... can I don't die?
19. Would you kill in order to save the ones you love?
I'll hire murderer to kill for me to prevent me from getting in the jail!!
Coz I'll can't spend the rest of my life with my loved ones if I'm in jail. LOL!
20. If you have a chance to change the past, what would you change?
I'll change the time I start dating with neneh.
Can I bring forward the day we're together? So, I can spend more time with YOU.
Waaaahhhhh!! So long and draggyyyyy. XD
I believe.

No comments: