Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sense of freedom

Its officially over!
Say hi to bed, bye to books.

Holiday is going to be a mess.
Camps. Camps. And more camps. ==
Cant I skip one of those?
I want HOLIDAY la!!!
I wana go out with my boo! =D
This Friday? =)

I miss my primary school life.
I wanna be a kid. ==
No conflicts. No havoc.
Pure bliss. =)

Friends are different now.
Ain't that close. Ain't that real. Ain't that friend anymore.
As time passes by, I've changed. They'd changed.
Enough of spilling out. Dont get emo. XD
I'm appreciating every single one of my friends now.
At least, they listen, tolerate and join my crap! =D
I mean some of them do.
I'll cherish all those moment we spend together. =)
Memory lane
Penang War Museum?
Deepavali '07 at Lobhie's hse.

Chinese New Year '08 at Vincci's place

Pizza Hut.

Prefect's Annual Luncheon '07
Mua and Jegz

Convent Light Street's chapel!
Chew Sook Bee's Bio lesson.
Eeries forever. =)
Siu didi. Tai korkor. Meimei.

The ASS - [A]ndrea, [S]an, [S]ze


Christmas '07


Tu Bo. Tu Ong.


Lao gong. Lao po. LOL!
Still remember that? XD

We love iPANEMA's slippers. =) [Sze.San]

Polka dots. [Sze. Lynn]

stickwitu.

No comments: