Monday, May 12, 2008

Escape

I'm here to escape from the reality life.
I'm sick of studying. ==

Malaysian Dream-man =D



Watched ANTM Cycle 9 finale just now.

Ahhh... Saleisha won. =/

I knew the results ages ago but I'm still pissed off. swt.

I seriously prefer Lisa or Jenah.

Even Chantal is better. Why?!

Saleisha. ==

Last but not least...
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
to all the mothers out there. =)
I know I'm a lil bit late.

Dear momma,

Although your naggings and blabbings drive me nuts at times...

I'll always love you coz..

You brought me to this world. =)

Without you, where the hell I would be? XD


Attention!! I'm presenting to ya'll my HOT momma. XD




Oooopzzz! Not to forget, I got another momma at home.

She's my GRANDMA! =)



Its my turn now. hehe.

Baby, I'm thinking bout you!

No comments: