Thursday, May 1, 2008

Laugh out loud

My mum brought back a keng keng menu.
Its from a restaurant in Japan.
Their English is like.. no comment





It supposed to be a pork chop rice but ended up...
A row of pigs picking up the rice??



French toast = France many privates


Beef sandwich = The thin cow picks three texts cure?

Japanese fried smth = The day type fries the?

Dried mee = Fuck to burn the of? woots~


Fried kuey teow with beef = Fuck to fry the cow river! LOL!


Pork mee soup = The pig picks the noodle soup?

How to order food? ==

I wana eat fried kuey teow with beef.

"Excuse me, I want fuck to fry the cow river!" LOL!

Everyone will turn around and stare at me! ==

Or.. If I bring my kids to this restaurant.

"Girl, what u want to eat?"

"Mummy, what is fuck to burn the of?"

"Errr... Ask the waitress." ==

"Mummy, what is French many private? French kids got alot of privacy one izzit? I also want more privacy la."

Wakakakakaka!

Anyway, I brought it to tt to brighten up the class. Veen and Andrea burst out laughing and...
Baby gave me one lame reaction. Didnt laugh at all. ==




Back to those days, both budak bodohs.. LOL!
Yea, I noe I looked weird, but I was only F2... XD
Laugh la.. laugh..
I dun care who you are...

1 comment:

Shane said...

Haha.. they are funny.. esp the 'fcuk' part.. lol