Friday, May 30, 2008

Continuation...

I'm bringing pictures back... LOL!
Yes, yes! Its CF camp. =)
DAY 3
We had 'Amazing Race'. Hehe!
Ran around the place like mad dogs. ==
And of course, took alot of pics. =)
I popped out when they're busy listening to the rules! LOL!
Okay, I'm lazy to upload the pics when we're playing.
So, I decided to skip till the end! hehe!
Sageena's group was the last..
And they've being eliminated and were forced to walk down the...
'WALK OF SHAME'

Shasha : Ya la.. ya la.. I noe my group lost le.


Sageena : Oh... I cant stand this anymore. Dun take any picture of me! =(


Them : Haih.. This papparazi just cant stop taking pictures of us!



Them : Hey, we're back!! We're so gonna challenge u all! Watch out!


After finish cleaning up the place, we took lots of pics!!! =D
But I'm tooooooooooo lazy to upload them.

Jade and Big Ma. I love this pic.

Big Ma : Look at my peacock head. Isn't is fabulous??



DAY 4
Last day of camp. =(
We went to BOH Tea Farm before going back. =)

Before going to tea farm.

Shadharna and Jade.


Angel and her mortal. =)



BOH TEA FARM!!!




Okay. Enough of sceneries.
Here comes our pics! =)
All the BOH Tea Next Top Models!
LOL!!!!!!

Sageena : Look at those tea. They're so green. I really admire the color.
Yoongz : Wah.... You got such a good taste.


Me and ShaSha. =)


Freeda and me. They say we look alike. Really?


Drink BOH tea and you'll be like me! LOL!


We're emo. Yoongz. Andrea.
Sageena. Yoongz. Andrea. Love. Yennee.


Shadharna the mortal. Shasha her an angel.


Shasha and Sageena : So disappointed la.. They didnt choose me as BOH Tea Next Top Model.

Jade and me.


EMO.


Joycelynn. Sageena. Shasha.
I miss CF Camp! =(
I miss all those eerie humans who can eerie with me! =(
Can I go back to CF camp '08?
I miss you people alot!!
Back to basics...

No comments: