Monday, December 1, 2008

Before the Celebration

Its the hard work pouring out for Accounts.
Rosshini, Rusheni and Andrea came to my hse for intensive exercise. ==
People just love to come my hse to study. LOL!
I didnt did much on Accounts and I influenced the others too.
Bad!
I showed them my pet in Pet Society and played other games in FB with them too.
Lmao!
I know I should be studying hard.

Accounts Paper 2 really disappointed me.
Aih... what is done is done.
Thank God I ended up my SPM with an easy paper which is Account Paper 1.
Its definitely much better than Paper 2. =)

Sprung my ass out of the chair and ran to my place.
For what?!
TEAR OFF THE STUPID EXAM SLIP!!
The joy of tearing it is indescribable.
And... a bird even shit on that paper.
==
Anyway, here's some pictures bout what the Fantastic Four did while studying Accounts.
Introducing....

Jegz, the pakar Accounts.

Andrea, the Samarah loooking one. LOL!


Biggie Pop!!

Yours truly, the lazy one.


Busy accountants.

Spot the red hp? Its mine! =( Miserable.

Andrea & Jegs

Jegz and Biggie Pop!


Meeeeeee & Jegz.

Gotta post bout yday later. Thats all for now. =)

2 comments:

The name's Andrea said...

eh why u say i samara..ppl concentrating k. bad bad..

Zoe said...

Lmao!
Your hair la..