Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pieces Of Me

Its 2 am in the morning now. Needless to say, its a sleepless night again. Imma going to blog bout every thing that happened throughout the pass 3 weeks. I'm going to repent and this will be a long long long long post. Why? Coz my blog is quite rotten d! Aaaahhh, I feel bad for my blog. ;)


Okay, I'm going to start my beloved bedtime story with the day called 9th Dec 2008. =)
Us [ Sannie, Vincci, Yoongie and Naz ] went Sunway Carnival Mall. Okay, I am supposed to get my flip-flops there but I cant get any nice one and the price is supremely ridiculous. Stupid Vincci slipper is killing my feet. Yes, another stupid prob cause by my extra bone. == I need comfy shoes! ;) Watched Twilight for the second time. Tee-hee! The excitement that contain in me and Veen is indescribable! We started screaming at the very moment we went in San's to go. [ San's mum muz be regretting for fetching 2 phyco-s in the car ] Went to our fav restaurant, Noodle Station. Its the first time for Veen though. Ate, crapped, laughed, screamed and everyone in the restaurant stared at us coz we screamed out too loud! Hehe! We were actually busy talking bout Twilight to Sannie. =)

Sannie's Au Natural

Yoongie's Kiwi Sorbet

Vincci's Tropical Fruit Sorbet


Us =)
Vincci & I bought the same bag! =)

*

On the 13th, we woke up for breakfast gathering at McD. LOL! Due to lack of sleep, I didnt eat anything for the whole morning. Nah, no appetite. ;) Went back home and rush to Penang to get my beloved Eclipse. Went to my cousin's place. Well, it was actually her bf's place but I considered it as hers coz she considered it too. =) Went Gurney, met up with Sageena, went for dinner, playground and even midnight movie. Reached home at around 4am. Parents were sleeping soundly. Thank God! =D

In the morning. By the car.

Yoongz. Joanne.

Them!

Tee-hee!

*

On the 16th, I went to orphanage!! 9 of us went and attack the poor lil hse. Chuann Yien, Hooi Teng, Sageena, Yennee, Teng Yee, Ann Jill, Janyse, Sinead and Me! Another morning to wake up early again. And obviously, I get flu again! [ I can only wake up after the sun rise to be healthy! ;) ] It was a blast. Cooking like mad dogs at my hse and rushing like mad cows to the house. Playing with the kids for the whole day was tiring yet memorable. Chit-chatted at the mee goreng's stall until the rain stopped and I fell asleep in Hooi Teng's car. Haha!




Their lunch by us. =)

So canggih. lol.

JEGA!!!!!


DEWA!!!!


Us. =)


She's always so ever ready.

So lovely, huh? =)


3 comments:

jess said...

wah...since wen u took my pic??lolz

Zoe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zoe said...

haahah! well.. ;)