Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Walalalala~

Humans, prepare your pom-poms and jump around like mad!!
Its already the second day of dreamland.
Yes, dreamland.
Its like you've got nothing to do everyday and you just wait eagerly for the time to past.
The weirdest part is, time seems to past so slow after SPM!
Like Peter Pan's never-never land?
Lmao!

1 December 2008

The best outing with baby ever!
Maybe is because of my excitedness for the whole day long. LOL!
Thanks to Shaik to be the driver of the day! =)

Went back home rushed like mad after Acc paper.
Went QB and had our lunch at TGI Friday.
Then, headed to the cinema for tickets!
Madagascar 2 here I come.
I know I'm late... but have to lah!! ==
Its nice but I still prefer the first one.


Before the movie, we went to McD to get our fries.
We even planned to go Batu Ferringghi at night.
Alas, time just cant fit in and we decided to stay longer in QB.
After the movie, we went jalan-jalan.
Damn! I seriously need to shop!!!
70% off everywhere... Tempting-nya...
Padini, here I come! Hoodies, here I come!!
*shout out loud*
Tee-hee!

Went Popular to get my Twilight.
I've been waiting for this moment since months ago.
Yes, I forbid myself from story books just because of SPM. =)
Bad lighting. Bad photo. Yet, I'm still happy! =)

Went Forever 21 and did some stunts with their stuffs.


Ultra-girl!


Ultra-man! *he's trying to act gaya and failed miserably*

Went McD again to have my favourite fries.
LOL!
Its shakey shakey fries this time.
As you all can see, I'm a big fan of fries!
Peri chips ; my the other addiction.

I like to Move It, Move It! I like to Shake It, Shake It!


His dinner. My sundae.

He even bought me my favourite titbits.
GUMMY BEARS!!!
I just love 'em!
Cute and yummylicious.
*wide smile*

Reached home late at night.
I was so tired until I dozed off in the car.
And fatty did something to wake me up.
Shhh... Its our lil secret. XD

Us. =)

No comments: