Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pourings. Blessings.


Its going to be the end of year 2008 soon. Just a couple of week more. So soooon! Too sooon!

Year 2009, a new year, a new life, a new study environment. I'm reluctant to decide anything I want. Urgh. Can I run away from reality?

I'm doomed, stucked, panicked. I know I should decide where to study now and I've already decided. Its not 100% though and I'm doubting my own decision now. I DONT FREAKING UNDERSTAND WHAT I WANT! ==

And, I'm having a tough time with my parents too. Their plan for me changes from time to time. First, I was supposed to go US to study right after my Form5 life. Then, they realized that US is quite far, they decided to send me to Aus. Well, I got no comment on anything. Later, they felt that I cant survive alone there coz I'm too 'young'. So, they decided to let me to take twinning programme in KL first. Then then then, my mum SUDDENLY misses me so much, she decided to tie me to Penang Island first.

She's extremely worried bout me. She even cried when she knows that I'm going to study in Penang. She's so reluctant to let me go. LOL! ITS ONLY PENANG ISLAND LA!! == I dont know why! Maybe because I am the first child. She's so used to treat me as a kid, a kid that will never grow up. Aih, I'm already too old for high school, mum!

Seriously, I cant think of anything now. As I said before, my brain HATES to think and is NEVER used for thinking.

Damn, there should be only one college and university available in the world!
Every student wont be stressing out their head to think bout this. =)

Wandering bout the other side of the world...

No comments: