Friday, December 19, 2008

Blown Away

Physically and mentally exhausted. I'm seriously tired now plus I'm having flu, sore throat, slight fever and menstrual pain. Guess its just not the time of the month. Have been busy since the past month. Improper sleeping time due to studies during SPM and lack of rest after SPM. Boo-hoo!

Have been going out most of the days after SPM. Its really tiring now. I need to rest. Rest and rot at my home sweet home to recharge myself before going down KL. =) Gonna get well soon before mum kills me with her stupid med. Urgh.

I've got so so so so much to blog! Damn! All delayed. I'm lazy. From the Sunway post till the Steamboat post. Bubabidabubabida!! Well, I guess I should repent. Tee-hee!

Anyway, I've finished Twilight Saga!!! Its a mixed feeling. I'm happy coz I finally know the ending. I'm sad coz I finally know the ending and there is no more to continue. == Sleeping every night at 5 am just to finish up these books. What else can I say? Fascinating? Addictive? FANTASTIC! *sreams* LOL!

Will update asap.

No comments: