Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The lil black spot

I'm tired d la!
I just feel like lying on my bed and do nothing for the whole day.
Just resting.
I need to REST badly!
I can be considered as China's precious animal or the Olympic Logo now.
Yes, yes, Panda!

And... My skin!
It is none other than oily shit! ==
Pimples still continue to pop out.
You all might think that I'm tooo much grumbling bout pimples but...
... my forehead is really terrible now!
I've never seen soooo much pimples on my face in my entire life.
*screams out loud*

Yet, among all those pathetic physical look, I'm actually emotionally tired.
Urgh.
I'm emo, so?

Only one thing kept on bothering my mind.
Why didnt you stop them?
WHY?!
You know what is happening. You know!
Its really disappointing. It really hurts.
For real, I just couldnt understand.
Another selfish act that leaves a scar.
Damn!

I just wished to own a time machine.
Just to bring me back to the olden days.
The 3 of us, happily laughing at each other's silly act.
Going out together and watched movies together in the cinema.
Gossip around and being soooo carefree!
Those moments that I'll cherished the most.
=)

Just before everything changes,
Just before he came in,
Just before we aint so important anymore,
Just before you take him before us,
Just before everything....

Please, bring me back.
We, sincerely ask for it.

No comments: