Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thoughts


I like my messy hair. XD
Saw the eye bag?
Its 4.00 am in the morning now.
I'm lying on my bed, lights are off, the room is dark,
I'm supposed to SLEEP!

Instead of sleeping, here I am.
Staring blankly at my lappy's screen.

Things were lingering in my mind.
I promised myself not to care, not to remember, not to bother.
I'm trying my very best level to ignore everything.
And I think it worked out for me.
*shouts YEAH*

I've agreed.
Just let problem unsolved. =)
I prefer to lead a life without caring bout anything.
Just let time fades our memories.
I believed it will be the best.
No hopes, no disappointments.

I'm happy with what I'm having now.
Baby who is always by my side.
Sannie who is always there for me.
Tengie who is the best listener.
Vincci who is the best joker to make me laugh.

Its more than enough to have them here listening to my whines and rants.
Thanks babes!
Muahhhh!!

I'm indeed glad that everything goes on smoothly today.
Gotta post bout my hiking experience with fatty soon. =)

Going back to school tomorrow.
Breakfast together.
Dim Sum, here we come!

P/S : I aint emo in this post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

missing you lots!!

Zoe said...

LOL!!!
MIss you tooo!!!!!
=)
Lets meet up!