Monday, December 29, 2008

Smile

Put a smile on your face now! =)

Just came back from KL on Saturday after spending a week there with baby, sannie and my sis. Went shopping every single day! Now you know why I can smile. =)

Will update bout the trip soon.

Sent Vincci and Andrea off on Saturday night. Aww... I'm already MISSING my dear Vincci!! She called me yday rite after she reached her campsite. Love you loads, dear! ;) And, I exposed my roller-coaster ride to Swetha, Jade and Biggie Pops on that nite. According to Jade, she felt like vomiting. Lol!

Coma till 4 pm on the next day. Tired, exhausted, explains it all.

Today, woke up at 10am. Went QB till 8.30 pm and continued my shopping journey at Pacific. And, I bought my 3rd pair of shoes in this week. Weeeeee~ =)

I'm missing you dearly. IMU!

No comments: