Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Twilight Fever

Okay, for those who dislike Twilight, please click the red button by the side of the window coz this whole freaking long post is going to be on Twilight!


Twilight Fever is like a never ending fever. NO way to cure.
Only Edward Cullen or Stephanie Meyer will be successful in healing in the fever!
I like it though!
It was the best saga I've ever read!!!
TWILIGHT SAGA!!!!
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, all so fascinating.
And, the new one yet to come, Midnight Sun!
Its far more interesting than Twilight although its the same story.
This time, its from Edward's point of view.
Oh Gosh!!!! He is PERFECT! =)


Reasons Why You Should Not Watch Twilight!




1. If you are a guy, forget bout this movie. I hardly find guys interested in this romantic story line. The bf nearly slept in the cinema when I watched it again. I was so high, I blushed, screamed, shouted and he was so cooly by the side. His eyelids are so heavy for him to lift and he is falling asleep soon. Hahah! So guys, please do not watch this! Well, maybe ya'll should watch this to learn how to protect your girlfriends! I'm sure every girl will die for a bf like Edward Cullen! Tee-hee!


2. Its way toooo addictive. Yes, I personally watched it twice and wanted it more! I'm soooo going to buy the original DVD so that I can see the kissing part! LOL. Its really way too addictive ; mainly for girls. Its hard to resist the temptation of watching it again and again. Its so seductive, I would say! =) All the "oooohhhhs" and the "aaaahhhhs" made it more difficult to resist.

Prom night!

3. It will make girls get high and horny! Lmao! Yeah, its true. Girls like me will drool and maybe nose bleed I were a guy. It makes me feel so high and happy throughout the day after watching the movie! I can even giggle and smile to myself when I thought of Edward Cullen!!! Yeah, I'm smiling all the way when I am typing this post.

His smile... *melts*


4. You MUST read the book first!! After reading the book, you'll have the adrenaline rush to run to the cinema at once to watch it! In the beginning, I was not planning to watch the movie but after reading the book, I craved for it! The book is much better than the movie but the movie isnt that bad. I personally prefers the book although I am dying for Robert Pattinson now. Its a bad indulgence though. LOL!



5. It makes your mind wonders around and makes you into a dreamy one. I day dreamed alot after watching the movie! I dreamt of becoming Stephanie Meyer's daughter so that I can be casted as Bella Swan to act with Robert Pattinson. Lmao! I'm MAD! I even thought of becoming a vampire so that I can have eternity and immortal love. Dreams, dreams, dreams. Even some of my friends were sick of my dreams. XD


As a conclusion, we should actually avoid watching Twilight to lose control in the cinema! Haha. The movie is like a drug ; a personal brand of my heroin. =)

And, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with EDWARD CULLEN! Oh, shit!




He is irresistable!

4 comments:

jess said...

wah..so addicted ah...but i tink the book nicer..they describe edward way more cool than in the show..well mayb in certain view robert patinson looks cool...haha

Zoe said...

hahah! yea lo! Edward is like sooooo PERFECT inside the book! hahahah!! =D

Shasha Ng said...

hi yz!! yup i totally agree wif u!!i like the movie as well..actually i love the movie..hehehe..

Zoe said...

hahahah! go get the book!!!!
You'll LOVE the book more!!
=D