Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Day

Went Jusco with Taikor earlier of the day and then headed to Sannie's house to bake cupcakes for the birthday babes [ Yennee & Jade ] We were clumsy. Guess what? Both of us didnt know how to crack an egg! == I ended up cracking the eggs and splashing it on my shorts. Cis! Hehe! Sannie is worse than me. She accidentally dropped the whole tray of cupcakes on the floor coz the tray is too hot. Lmao! Thank God, San's mum came back to save our life. The cupcakes are much better and not that fluffy after aunty came back to fix the prob. =)


The naked ones. XD



Jade's


Yennee's


Then, Vincci came and fetched us to CK Bbq! Well, its a nice place!!! Cheap and cosy!
I LIKE!!! =)


Vincci : Dont joke with me when I'm eating. I'm serious.

Cracked jokes after eating. Sageena got greedy after eating ice cream! Vincci cant stop herself from eating! I kept on eating honeydew! Lmao!

Jadie boo!! Yours truly!!
Biggie pops & Sajoo

Urm.. well, I dreamt that she was Edward Cullen!! LOL!


Yoongz Vs Sajoo!

No comments: